- Implement and evaluate the policies and guidelines on tenure, placement, promotion, designation, assignment, transfer, job rotation, relief and detail to second level ranks of the uniformed personnel and recommend necessary amendments thereof;
- Implement and evaluate the policies and guidelines governing PNP recruitment and lateral entry programs;
- Gather and analyze relevant information for sound projection of vacancies and implementation of rationalized personnel distribution;
- Initiate action and prepare the necessary resolutions and other related documents for the placement, promotion, designation, transfer,, relief and detail of personnel in second level ranks, and transmit the same to concerned PNP offices, NAPOLCOM, CSC and to other concerned agencies;
- Determine regular recruitment/lateral entry quota, in coordination with DPL and other concerned members of the Directorial Staff and submit the same to TDPRM;
Supervise the different Promotion Boards to ensure that the processing of the applicants within their respective jurisdictions are in accordance with existing policies on promotion;
Maintain a data base for PNP Second-Level positions; and
Perform other task as directed by Director, DPRM.