- To develop, formulate and implement polices, rules and regulation in all areas of personnel management of the non-uniformed personnel (NUP in accordance with the Civil Service laws and rules).
- To develop and implement a comprehensive personnel development program to raise the level of efficiency, effectiveness and morale of the NUP.
- To establish a sound recruitment and selection system for NUP.
- To administer the DBM prescribed position classification and compensation system (in coordination with the Directorate for Plans) and other employees welfare programs such as medical and hospitalization benefits, housing, scholarship, health and safety standards, disability, retirement and other benefits.
- To develop and implement the prescribed performance evaluation system.
- To conduct job analysis and make necessary recommendations to further improve the performance and productivity of NUP.
- To act as mediator of NUP complaints and grievances which are amicable in nature.
- To act as Secretariat on committees pertinent to NUP matters.
- To maintain coordinative linkages with the Civil Service Commission and other concerned government agencies on matters pertaining to NUP actions.
- To perform other functions as directed by the Director for Personnel and Records Management.
|>> RECRUITMENT, PLACEMENT & PROMOTION SECTION|
1. Establishment of a sound recruitment and selection system for NUP in accordance with existing civil service law and
|>> MORALE & WELFARE SECTION|
1. To implement policies on employee welfare programs such as medical and hospitalization benefits, housing,
|>> DISCIPLINE SECTION|
1. To act on NUP complaints and grievances which are amicable in nature; and