DISCIPLINE LAW AND ORDER
- To maintain records of all administrative and criminal cases filed against Uniformed and Non-Uniformed Personnel from investigation to resolution;
- To process decisions, appeals and related matters pertaining to dismissal, demotion, suspension, forfeiture of pay and/or petition for reinstatement and other discipline, law and order matters in personnel management;
- To review, implement and monitor decisions pertaining to dismissal, demotion, suspension/forfeiture of pay and other penalties including appeal of personnel on AWOL, dropped from rolls and petitions for reinstatement/ reappointment;
- To act as Secretariat of the Attrition Boards and monitors the implementation of the PNP Attrition System from the National Headquarters down to Municipal Police Stations; and
- To perform other tasks as may be directed.